Our relationship will grow as your business does. When you are looking for a fulfillment services partner, you want to be sure that you know exactly what is being offered as far as warehousing and storage – and what services, configurations and options you need.
Knowing what to ask about warehouse space. You want to make sure you have a storage configuration that’s as space- and cost-efficient as possible. Of course, each client is allocated a specific location (or several locations) within our warehouses, and all access is controlled and monitored.
Your peace of mind is important, too. Our Fulfillment Center is safe, secure and configurable – meaning that when it comes to your business, your area is customized to your specific needs.
So, how does storage work?
- “Mix-and-match” options based on what works best for your products – and our budget.
- A standard pallet’s storage is based on 40″ wide by 48″ deep by 48″ high.
- You can have 2 oversized pallets on the upright storage unit (40″ wide by 48″ deep by 96″ high).
- Bottom shelves can be set up for pick and pack.
- Each storage unit with three (3) shelves in place will hold two standard pallets.
- In addition:
- There is a maximum of one Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) allowed per pallet.
- Shelves may be comprised of multiple SKUs.
Our warehouse also offers:
- Security cameras throughout
- Temperature control – fully air-conditioned warehouses, great for goods such as beauty products, food supplements, pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals
- Access control to all storage areas
- Accompaniment of all vendors (and anyone else) who enters
- A drug free workplace