Our Warehouse is FDA-Registered
What Does FDA-Registered Mean?
When providing fulfillment services, there are times we work with customers whose food, drug or cosmetic products require special FDA-mandated care, tracking and monitoring. Some of these products require what is known as FDA Registration. Products that fall under this designation could include: candy, cookies, chocolates, pet treats and more.
What Kinds Of FDA Registration-related Services Do We Offer?
- Quarantine: We will quarantine your goods in anticipation of FDA on-site observation and inspection.
- Recalls: Should your product be recalled, we will help track lot numbers, expiration numbers and sales of recalled items. We will also quarantine in-warehouse products that are affected by the recall.
- Climate Controlled: Our warehouse is meticulously kept at a steady 72-74 degrees F at all times.
- Proper Handling: In keeping with our compliance related to the FDA registration, we do not directly touch or package your products. They arrive to our warehouse already packaged for retail.
- Inventory Management: We manage lot numbers and expiration dates, track your products in real-time and strictly follow the “FIFO’ (First In-First Out) approach.
Need A Copy Of Our Certification?
When requested or required, we will forward our Certificate of FDA Certification to customers or suppliers by email. Issued by Registrar Corp, this certificate confirms for commercial purposes that our facility has been registered properly as required by the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, as amended by the Bioterrorism Act of 2002 and the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act.